ข้ามไปที่เนื้อหาหลัก

   Today,I would like to talk about my spicy food passion. 

For you,"What does passion means?" For me, passion means " A strong feeling of something that I really love and want."
Well,When I eat a spicy food,I  gain a lot of energy and alertness. Sometimes my food is so hot,but I can keep eating because it makes me happy.

   This is my Top 3 favorite spicy food. Number one is Gaeng Som, Nember two is Som Tum and number three is Tom Yum Kong. My number one is Gaeng Som or we called Gaeng Leung in Bangkok. Gaeng Som is a standard dish at southern Thai restaurants and cooked at home.
Gaeng Som is commonly cooked with bamboo shoots,green papaya or slices of pineapple.
   Finally, If you try to eat spicy food,you will fall in love with it.


 Sawanya Luanseng  6010802440 sec 29

ความคิดเห็น